We are now accepting wedding gowns, prom dresses and formal dresses on consignment. Give us a call if you want to have us sell your dress on consignment Please read our agreement in advance of bringing your dress in for consignment.
AGREEMENT By consigning said item(s) to Dream Dress For Less for sale, the following is understood:
- Dream Dress For Less is entitled to retain 20% of the selling price.
- Should the sale be effectuated, Dream Dress For Less shall forward a cheque of the full consignee share of 80% of final selling price less applicable taxes.
- Consignee agrees to pay to Dream Dress For Less a monthly handling service charge of $30 per consigned wedding dress and $10 per prom/formal dress.
- Dream Dress For Less will make every effort to obtain the best possible price for the consigned item(s) and will accept no less than the initial selling price specified above for the first six (6) months (unless the price was changed by mutual amendment of the Consignment Agreement). If the consigned item(s) continue past 180 days, the selling price will be reduced by 25% and the Consignment Agreement will be automatically renewed for the next 90 days. Maximum consignment length is 270 days, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Consignee agrees to leave the consigned item(s) with Dream Dress For Less for at least 6 (six) months. Consigned item(s) picked up prior to 6 (six) months will be subject to a $25 fee.
- Dream Dress For Less represents that they maintain insurance for theft and damage and that the consigned item(s) will be covered by said insurance while it is in the possession of Dream Dress For Less.
- All consigned items not sold need to be picked up within 10 days after the termination of the Consignment Agreement (270 days, unless otherwise agreed upon). Any item left longer than 10 days after the termination of the Consignment Agreement (270 days) will become the property of Dream Dress For Less.
- Consigned item(s) will be held in store, in display plastic bags, and all efforts will be made to keep them in received condition, however Dream Dress For Less will not be responsible for wear due to garment being tried and handled.